Friday, February 04, 2005

Mango moon hat and scarf

Here are some pictures of the Mango Moon. I crocheted a scarf using the Mango Moon silk and the pash mohair in red colour. It really is a nice soft lace weight mohair. The hat is made using just the silk. I only used 1 skein of yarn for the hat and scarf. I ran out of yarn before the end of the hat so I used some Noro Kujaku for the top of the hat. It looks OK.
Mango Moon Silk
Mango Moon Silk Scarf
Mango Moon Silk Hat
I got a shipment of yarn today. It is really nice stuff. I got Super 10 in 12 colours. The colours are fabulous and this yarn is so nice. I have to make something with it. I also got some great ribbon yarn from SRK Collection Sari
and I got Ranee
I got colours 06, 12, 603 and 80 in both yarns. They are wonderful. I can't wait to knit a sample scarf for the store.
I also got my magazines in today. I am going to carry Interweave, Knits, Knitters, Spin Off and Handwoven. It was fun unpacking all of that.
I fixed up the store front window in red and white for valentines day. I will get a picture tomorrow. As usual I forgot the camera at home.


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Hi Shelley. The Mango moon yarn looks really interesting.
The Butterfly 10 is fabulous, I'm using it to knit Clapotis. I can see myself knitting it again using one of their verigated yarns, and/or using it for some summery top.

Brenda