Tuesday, August 01, 2006

August Sale yarn and Mini Opals

I have just listed the August sale yarn. This month the sale yarn is Opal Saphir. It is a 4ply yarn but a Sport weight. It is in 100gr balls, 250 metres. I love this yarn. You can make a pair of socks in no time with this yarn. I posted the pattern for the flashy finger gloves but I don't have the picture of the gloves up yet. I need to knit the thumbs. I will post the picture later today. I have been really busy, Too busy to knit a couple of thumbs.
I am also offering the Mini Opals for sale at the Web Store. They are so sweet I am sure everyone will want those.
I also wanted to mention that I won't have an eBAy auction this week as I am going away next week and I am taking a break from eBAy. I will put an auction on once I come home. August is busy month for us.
Next week we are going to Deafblind camp in Vancouver with the kids and the week after that we are going to Gibson's Fibre Festival to sell yarn. Should be lots of fun and a very busy few weeks.

No comments: