Sunday, May 04, 2008

Still at the Kauni





I am slow at posting to the blog lately. Life is tooooooo busy. I have been working on Meika's Kauni cardigan. I have the body finished and steeked and the buttonband finished. I did her buttonband like mine with a steek at the top and bottom. This method keeps the colour the same on both sides of the button band. I am now working on the sleeves - I should get this sweater finished this week baring all disasters.
I got in the Lorna's Laces exclusive Fun Knits colours this week - Quadra Island, Fun Knits and Olympics in shepherd socks and in fleece. Wow is the fleece ever amazing. The fleece come in 10 oz pack of 100% wool. My friend Vyvyan spun 2 skeins and I spun 1 skein of the Quadra Island colour so far. It is really nice. Spins very nicely. I will be ordering more of this in the future.
I will get the sock yarn posted on the internet later in the week with a new sock pattern from Mary Tanti.

No comments: