Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Huge Sale this weekend

Well I have been quite absent from my blog. I think this is the longest I haven''t blogged since I started this. Well I guess it because I am busier than I have ever been (anyone who knows me knows that is realllllllllly busy), we are short staffed at the group home again and that always makes it hard to find time to blog. I am also in the process of getting help for Fun Knits. This business got too big for me to handle without lots of help.
So the new people are Kate and Shanaya(bloggless). Kate is a knitter from Campbell River and Shanaya (will be a knitter again), she is definatley a fibre lover from Cortez Island. My Mom and Deb are still working at the store too. So between all of us from 3 different Islands we are going to whip this store into shape. There will be lots of great things coming for Fun Knits. So stay tuned!!!

Now about the sale. This weekend is our knitting retreat with Ann and Eugene Bourgeois from Philosopher's Wool. We are all ready and have a great group of people are coming this weekend for our Retreat. It should be a fun weekend.
We are also having a major sale at the store all day Sat. Oct 4 10 am - 5pm
Patons Decor and Classic Wool 40% off
Online, Regia and Oapl sock yarn 20% off
Everything in the store is 10% off
There will be lots of other yarns at clearance prices so you will just have to come and see what else is deeply reduced.

No comments: