Thursday, February 05, 2009

KAL prizes, and some nature

I went over on the ferry to the store yesterday to take some photos and catch up on new stock, etc. On my trip over there was a wonderful sight of orca whales swimming north through the channel. This was my first time in the seven years I've lived up here to see the whales!

 


Our Kauni KAL is all ready to start this Sunday. I picked up my EH yarn 
and have the pattern in its plastic sleeve waiting for me to begin. 

But wait! The KAL has prizes as well!

Shelley has donated a shawl's worth of Kauni EZ:

Anne M., the wonderful designer of our knit along shawl, is also donating yarn! She will be sending some lucky recipient some Aade yarn, which was the yarn originally used for the shawl.

The prizes will be drawn from all participants who complete their shawls by March 8th, and submit photos by March 9th. If you are knitting along and aren't on the Ravelry group, let us know and you can email us your pictures. Otherwise they should be shared in the group forum, where a thread will be started for the finished shawls.

Get ready to knit! 

1 comment:

Deb said...

hi kate,
you're doing a stellar job on the website.
the orca photo is gorgeous! could you please link sharron's blog
( adaliafibreartsstudio.blogspot.com )
to our website -- shelley's given her okay to sharron. thanks.
deb