Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

I can't believe Christmas eve is here already. I have been very busy getting ready for Christmas and am barely ready. At least all of the shopping is done. Today I need to bake and wrap presents. I have learned not to bake too early for Christmas or it gets devoured, but this is leaving it a bit late.I didn't get much knitting done and the only one getting anything I knit is Meika of course. I knit her a little sweater and I knit her a doll blanket. Both are wrapped so I will show a picture tomorrow.
This has been an exhausting month with the move to the new store so I am looking forward to a few days at home. The store will be closed on Boxing Day so I can stay home and hang out with my family. We will reopen on Wed. I know a lot of people got gift certificates so we will see you next week in the store or online.
If you left your Christmas shopping to the last minute like I leave baking and wrapping then you can buy Gift Certificates online for Fun Knits.
Have a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday to you as well! I look forward to visiting your blog again and hearing about your Christmas.......