Tuesday, December 26, 2006

We had a great Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. It started off Christmas with sining Christmas carols around the piano. Then Meika opened her new PJ's and off to bed with the kids.


The next morning Meika and Megan arrived in style courtesy of my son Morgan. They came by wagon with all their presents. I didn't quite get Meika's doll blanket done by Christmas morning so I am showing it to her still on the needles. She will get used to this as she grows and realize presents on knitting needles are presents in progress. She seemed to cope well and the blanket is done today and on the doll.
This is my son Morgan and partner Sjanie. They came for Christmas and had a great time. They cooked a wonderful dinner for us. Sjanie crochets so she got a gift certifcate for Fun Knits and the latest crochet magazine as one of her gifts.


This is what is going on at my house today (the new doll blanket is under the other blanket on Mieka). Sleeping off the big event. While they slept I went and registered for this workshop. My Christmas present to me from me. It should be great fun. I can't wait. I am going to try my hand at spinning and weaving.

No comments: