Sunday, August 05, 2007

Filberg was fun






I had a great time selling yarn at Filberg festival for Judy Maclean AKA Sweatermaker. I love her yarns so it was quite easy to sell the stuff. I have a few pictures to share. The pictures are of the booth, hats Judy made, Judy knitting hats, Judy spinning her amazing yarn (wow she is good and I watched and learned) and of course some freshly spun yarn. I am going away for a week so if I am slow to answer emails that is why.
Everyone who ordered Kauin before Sunday AM it will get it sent out his week. For anyone who orders during this week. Your yarn will ship out next week.

I am off to Deafblind Family camp this week. We go every year and it is great fun. It is always nice to see the kids and the parents. Our Special needs son is Deafblind and we go for him. He loves camp too. You can read about him here at his blog.
I really need to get packing for this trip.

No comments: