Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fun Knits Spring Knitting Retreat

Fun Knits Spring Knitting Retreat is now ready to take registrations. This retreat is going to be great. We have 5 different workshops to take. Go to the Website and read all about them. From all the interest at the last retreat I think this one will fill up quickly so don't be disappointed and register soon.
Since it is Christmas and we are all broke I will take a $100 deposit to hold your place and your workshop of choice. Final payment is due before March 1, 2008.
The deposits can only be taken over the phone 1-250-285-2751 during store hours Tues - Sat 10am - 5pm Pacific time. 0r buy paying with paypal to shelmack@telus.net and please include all your details.
I can't do the deposit on the web page. Believe me I had enough trouble making the Internet registration page work without trying to attempt that too.
This would make a great Christmas present for yourself!!!

No comments: