Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Huge Thank You

A Huge Thank you to all the wonderful people who came to the Inventory counting party yesterday. We had a great bunch of people counting. There were 10 of us all together. Everyone had a good time, got a lot of work done and won some great prizes. We ate very good Pizza when it was over. We got about 80% of the store counted. It looks like a bomb went off in the store. Yarn is everywhere. Tomorrow we will finish counting and put it all back where it belongs.
While we had all of the yarn out of the back room, my husband was busy building floor to ceiling shelves. They are wonderful and my back room will look so good now. I might even be able to find what I need when I need it now.
I will be happy to get this job finished.
I spent most of my time yesterday with Brenda and Stella helping count sock yarn. We have a lot of sock yarn. Really a lot. I also have 46 KG of Kauni. I know that thanks to Shannon.
Hopefully I will get this all done in time to reopen on Wed, Jan 2 if not please excuse the mess...

1 comment:

Shan said...

Shelley, I was going to type "Hey no problem! It was fun!" and then I remembered I felt like I'd been beat with a shovel afterwards and had to take a boiling hot bath in Epsom salts. So technically it wasn't exactly no problem...
; )

Yeah, I was shocked how tired I was. But it WAS fun, and I would TOTALLY do it again, prize or no prize. And I'd do the Kauni, too!