Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Made good progress today

We got a lot done today. The lighting is finished and looks great. All the sock yarn is inventoried and nearly all in the shelves. The only yarn left to inventory is my vast collection of eyelash and novelty yarns. Mom amd Dad came over and helped again tonight. We got a lot done. I am not posting anymore pictures until the store is cleaned up and ready to open. No more before shots.
I actually got some knitting done on Sunday. I started a pair of Silk socks by hand. I was ticketing the yarn and couldn't help myself. That is such beautiful yarn. I am making the pattern in the Silk Journal with the multi colours. I will post a picture soon. I just got new glasses yesterday and that sure helps the knitting. I can actually see the little stitches in sock knitting.

No comments: