Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Baby is here !!!!!!!!

My daughter had her baby June 14th at 6:37 PM. She had a baby girl, 6lbs, 8 oz.The name is yet to come. She is perfect and my daughter is doing fine. I was able to make it to Vancouver in time to help her with the birth. Here are a few pictures.
The proud gandparents
This a picture of my husband and I a few minutes after the baby was born.
Mom and baby and blanket
My daughter Megan and the new baby resting under the Heirloom shawl.
The proud Mom and beautiful little girl
This is my daughter Megan and her sweet little baby. the baby is weaing a hat made with the new Opal petticoat. Looks great on her. We change hats about every few hours so she can have a new look all the time.
She will be coming home from the hospital today and I am staying to help them out for a few days. I am sure there will be many more pictures to follow.

I will be back next week. I have access to a computer now so I should be able to carry on the eBay as usual but there will be some delays in shipping. Sorry if that is inconvenient for anyone. But look at these pictures and you will understand why.
My Mom will be running the store so we are business as usual. I am just away having fun with my daughter and new grand daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grandma (and Grandpa too)!
I've been thinking of you this week, wondering if the baby had come yet. How wonderful! A new life is so precious, it actually brought tears to my eyes as I read your post. You'll have lots of great stories to tell when you get back. I bet you'll be eyeing all the pink yarn now too!

Uli said...

Congratulations Grandma!!!! Way to go. Enjoy the time with your daughter and the new little tiny treasure. Pink.... here you come. I'm very excited for you.