Thursday, March 02, 2006

Very behind in blogging

I have so much to write about I hardly know where to begin. I will post a good version of this tomorrow night when I have time.
I have been very busy all week. The Sewing and Needleart show went great. I met so many new people and sold a lot of yarn. It was a very busy day. I took pictures and will post them tomorrow too. Our booth looked great. We took all the yarn over the night before and set it up. It was a really nice day so we took it all in the truck and left most of it in the shelves so it was an easy set.
The next day was a different story. It was snowing big wet flakes when it was time to pack up and come home so all the yarn had to come out of the shelves and into garbage bags to travel home in the van. That was a huge job.
I spent the next 2 days organzing the store and unpacking yarn.
The store looks great I took this chance to reorganize it. I even have a few spaces in the store now. Probably won't last long.
Also this week. I finished the Twisted Float Shrug. It looks great and it's picture will be on tomorrow too.
Megan and Meika went home. We had a great visit and Meika is soooooooo much fun. She is just full of life. I miss them already.
Also in store news Deb started working at the store. She is going to be working on Thursdays now as we are open from noon -5:30 on Thursdays now.
Lots of news no time to write in the blog.
I will try and catch up

No comments: