Friday, March 31, 2006

On line Selling experiment

I have been wanting to get an online store going for quite a while. I am trying to see if this works and the first 3 people that buy yarn from this site get free shipping. You will be helping me out and at the same time get this amazing yarn shipped to you free. You will initially pay for your shipping but I will send you a refund. So buy as much as you want and the shipping is on me. I will post once 3 people have bought.
I have posted the yarn on my website and linked it to paypal. This sytem looks good and if it works like it should I will be posting many more yarns here in the future.
The yarn I am selling is the Fun Knits exclusive Season's Yarn for $16.50 US.
It is amazing yarn and the colours are fabulous. Since it is 100% Merino it is very soft. The colours were hand dyed for us by Judy MacLean of Sweatermaker. She has a great line of yarns which will be available here soon.
This line of yarn will be available in 4 colourways soon, All 4 seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. I can't wait to see the next 2 season's as I just love Spring and Summer.
Update: 3 people already got the free shipping and the system works great. I will be listing more yarn available here soon.

No comments: