Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finished Noro Pinwheel

I actually finished something other than Toe Kozies. I got the Noro Silk Garden  Pinwheel sweater done last week. I love the sweater in Noro. That is why I made it because I thought it would look great in Noro and it does. When I was knitting it for the contest that is what I could imagine. I knit this with Silk Garden colour 8 and it took 5 balls. It would have taken 4 but I wanted the sleeves to match. Now I need to find it a home. Megan has the original one for Meika. I will sell this at the Christmas craft fairs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had a nice visit with Megan and Meika last week. Meika is a lot of fun to play with and very busy. Here are a couple of sleeping baby pictures. Megan nursing Meika and knitting toe Kozies. Do you remember this post My daughter can Knit. Well she is still nursing and knitting. Wouldn't want to waste precious knitting time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Meika after her nursing having a nice nap. She is wearing her watercolour Toe Kozies. Megan and I got a lot worked out about the Toe Kozie business. I think they are going to be a great hit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have a busy week and I am really looking forward to next weekend. That is when I go to The Pull of Wool on Cortez a workshop put on by Astor Tsang. I am excited to go and spend an entire weekend with my only focus being knitting. You would think I would get enough knitting but I don't. I am really busy with my Group Home for special needs guys and with the Store.  I have some really excitng things coming up for the Store and the Web Site, be sure to stay tuned.



 

No comments: