Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Very busy week

This is sure a busy week for me. Aside from my regular work I am busy getting ready for a new knitters course. I have 4 maybe 5 people coming for 3 lessons to learn how to knit. I love the enthusiasm of new knitters. This should be a fun group. We start on Thursday night. I am also getting ready to go to Cortez for the weekend. I am trying to plan my knitting projects to take. I need a brainless project and a harder one plus something in case I get very inspiried and of course I will probably be too busy with the planned knitting to do any of the other knitting but I better bring it just in case.
I am looking forward to my weekend away. My only regret is that I will miss meeting Jo and Peg , Jo has come all the way from Ireland to travel around BC and see knitting shops and I guess a few other sites on the way, and to meet her Blog friend Peg. They are coming to Fun Knits on Saturday. I will be 1 island away in knitting paradise. Mom will be in the store and she is looking forward to meeting them also.
Another thing going on is I plan to have some Sweatermaker available for sale at the Web store this weekend also. I am working on it. I will have shawl kits. They are great.

2 comments:

Shan said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend - it looked amazing on the website. I would love to do a knitting vacation, like maybe Seasocks!

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Sorry I won't be there with Jo, Shelley. If you go to my blog, you will see that Jo met Judy from Sweatermaker. I did not arrange it, even though I had asked, but then Judy walked in and we had a wonderful visit. I promise to get up to your shop one day soon!