Friday, September 29, 2006

Meet Quadra's Newest Knitters

I had fun teaching this group to knit last night. They learned very quickly. They learned about different weights and fibres of yarn, tension, how to cast on, knit and cast off. After the next 2 lessons they will be unstoppable. Sorry the picture is so dark I think I better charge my batteries before I go to Cortez. I better go get packing. Astor and a few of the ladies taking the course are going to meet me at the Lovin Oven, (Quadra's Restaurant) for lunch and then they are coming to the store for a little shop then off to Cortez. I am going to get a ride with them, it is cheaper than driving my own van on the ferry and will be way more fun. It is beautiful weather today so hopefully it lasts all weekend. I will blog all about the workshop when I get back.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Sue said...

It looks as though you have a happy bunch of knitters. I love the pic of Meika asleep with her little toe kozies on. I am sure that one day she will be knitting her own.