Sunday, November 05, 2006

A great sale

Thanks to everyone who came to the sale week at Fun Knits now I have less yarn to move. The sale was fun and very busy. At one point yesterday there where 20 people in the store, thats a lot of people in less than 300 sq ft full of yarn.. I spent the entire day at the cash and every time I tried to move in my cramped cash area I thought I can't wait to get to the bigger store. So far things are coming along great. The walls are up and ready to paint. The wiring is done in the centre wall. The lease is ready to sign. So this week I have to measure and order the new sign. Clean in the new store and then start moving. I can move in anytime and can open as soon as I am ready. I will be open for sure on Nov. 30th - That is going to be Christmas in the Cove night. This is when all of the store in the plaza have sales and are open in the evening. It is very festive and fun. We go every year and this year we will be in it. Lots of fun.
I just got in the Opal Rainforest 6ply yarn and I will hopefully post it on my web site later today or tomorrow. It is really nice.

No comments: