Sunday, February 04, 2007

Week in review

This has been a busy week at Fun Knits. Lots of people are registered for the Spring Knitting retreat. But there is still room for more. You need to be registered but March 15th. There are still a few semi private rooms available too but hurry if you want those.

I had my first auction on EBay since I moved to the new store and now I will have weekly auctions again for those interested.

I list a lot of new yarn on the Web Store. I have these great Sock Kits in stock. They are in 8 great colours, teal, brown, rust, red, navy, lime (shown), purple, and burgundy. Look at the Web Store to see all the colours. They are a great beginner set. Enough yarn to make 2 pair of socks 2 - 50 gr solid and 2- 50 gr matching patterned yarn plus 2.5mm double pointed needles and a pattern. for sock in any size. The sets are $22.95 Canadian or $19.95 US. A good price for 2 pair of socks even if you don't need the needles. The yarn is regular sock yarn 75% wool 25% nylon and very nice and soft.
I also list the new Opal yarns - Feelings (pictures on web site)



Opal Smoke - 8 colours that men can wear and women too

Opal Rainbow - one yarn every colour of the Rainbow

Opal Pop up - collection of 5 great colours for spring

and the long awaited Opal Rainforest 2 - Wow these are great -

So if you need new spring yarns check these out at my Web Store

No comments: