Friday, February 01, 2008

Coming Soon

Fun Knits has a new Web site. Same address just a new look. Sometime over the weekend when you go to funknits.com it will look very different.
Ever since I opened this store I have been searching for a shopping cart that would reduce inventory in real time so people would actually know how much yarn I have available. I also wanted a shopping cart that would intigrated with my physical store so I could sell everything from one location. Well I found it and it should go live this weekend. I have a lot of work to do on it but please bear with me. New stock will be loaded daily until it is all loaded.
It has been a logistical nightmare to say the least to keep everything straight between the real store and the internet store. The kind people who helped me do inventory this year could see that by how out my stock count was.
So the Web Store may be not working for a few days, but soon it will be so much better.

No comments: