Wednesday, November 02, 2005

She just gets cuter and cuter

Well I just can't resist posting another Meika picture. She is happily enjoying the hockey game tonight wearing her Canuck jersey. They are coming to visit again in a few weeks and I can't wait. sh has really changed in the last month.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



On the knitting front it has been a very busy few days. I am still working on the Batik shawl and am into the gold now and done all the green. I am deciding if it is big enough or if I should knit the red next. This will make it huge. I will decide later when I measure it. I have knit many scarves in the last week. I am getting ready for the craft fairs. The store was busy tonight and I sold lots of scarf yarn. It is the season to knit nice scarves for presents.



I got the Opal Saphir yesterday. It is really nice. I have a hat 1/2 done and should be ready for a picture tomorrow. It knits up so quickly. I love it. This yarn has a bit more wooI in it compared to the sock yarn and it has very nice body. I will post the Saphir on eBay tomorrow. Here are the colours available. I didn't get any of the free patterns for the sweater yet but they should be coming soon. I want to make it. I think I like the 1200 best.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Uli said...

She is just so cute......

Waiting for those patterns!!! The yarn seems really nice. I've been watching for it for a while.