I have been very busy. Too busy to blog for sure. I have been knitting like mad getting ready for the Quadra Island Christmas Craft Fair, It is on this weekend Nov. 25 and 26th. Here is a list of what else I have been doing.
- Megan and Meika came to visit last week. Megan had mouth surgery and needed help with Meika, I gladly pitched in. Oh my gosh, I never knew being a Grandma would be this great!!! I will post pictures of Meika when I get more than 2 minutes to blog.
- My usual looking after my 2 special needs guys,
- Getting my son ready for the craft fair, He sells dog biscuits at the Craft fair.
- Teaching beginner knitting class on thursday evening
- Finishing a very fine knit sweater using the LLama and Angora yarn. It was really nice and its new owner has it tonight. I never even got a picture of it but it is very soft and fluffy
- Got in lots of new inventory for the store, so now I need to rearrange the store to fit it all in. For now it is my front hall.
- designed and knit Earflap hats for Baby and Mom out of Noro for the new book
- working at the store on Wed and Sat
- eBay is busy as usual, sending emails, packaging and shipping yarn
- I just got in my order from lorna's laces and I need to start this sweater for a customer. This will be a fun one to knit. She picked the colours shown.
- made 6 end to end scarves for the craft fair and a few pair of socks
- right now I need to go make a another load of dog biscuits for my son. He is asleep but I need to help out a bit so he can help package them tomorrow.
Well that is about it. I will take pictures of the craft fair. It should be fun. I am always glad when it comes and just as glad when it is over.
I will blog all about it on Sunday.