Thursday, April 20, 2006

Kniting Guild tonight

Tonight is our second knitting  guild meeting. We have a new dishcloth pattern for tonight Little Leaf dishcloth. This is adapted from a scarf pattern by Sivia Harding.



We are also going to start a new sock pattern. It is called Eagle's Flight by Megan Humphrey. I started it to show how the pattern looks. I love it. This is knit in Regia Cotton Surf.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I finished one of the Jaywalker socks. I love it. It is made from Opal Rosehip.



I love how this yarn looks in this pattern
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hope to see a big turn out tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelley I love your Jaywalker. The Regia Surf sock is also lovely. I have that pattern for the Eagle's Flight but haven't started it yet. Is the Regia Surf still available?