I bought a skein of Kauni EG and EK from my last shipment and have a design in mind using both of the colours. I had a few spare minutes last night so I decided to wind the yarn. Well 6 hours later it was wound. The skein of EG was a nightmare. It had 6 ends hanging down at 1 time. My guess is the person who was hired to Spit splice the yarn didn't have the right spit that day or didn't know how to make it stay together. I can only hope got the dud skein and none of my customers got one. Here are the pictures of my ordeal.The first picture shows all the ends hanging down. My first clue I had a big problem. 2nd - all the little balls I started from these ends. 3rd - back up arrives, 4th - solution to my very helpful back up, boy she really wanted to help Grandma spin the swift. Finished balls of yarn. The green one took 10 minutes and was very well behaved. The pink took nearly 6 hours.