Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How cute is this

Megan and I made Meika a new outfit and she is trying it on . The hat and Toe Kozies are made with Sweatermaker yarn and trimmed with pink Baby Monkey and the scarf is made with Baby monkey. She hates the hat but loves the scarf. She is so quick getting the hat off we had to be very quick getting the picture.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love bare baby pictures so Meika happily posed for a few.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



We put clothes on her to take her out in her new outfit.



On the knitting front we made a trip to Courtenay today and bought some more Sweatermaker yarn for the store. I love her yarn. I love the way she spins the colours together. 



Also this week I am getting a new shipment of Opal Rainforest and the new Dreamcatcher. I have list the Rainforest Collection again as a buy it now item. I will list the Dreamcatcher later in the week.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Cuteness!!