Thursday, June 07, 2007

It arrived in time for the Knit Out




Both my orders from the States. Cherry Tree Hill Supersock and Lorna's Laces Sherherd Sock yarn arrived yesterday. Yeah!!!. Quadra Island colour is now back in stock. It is wonderful. From this batch of Quadra Island. I am going to knit myself a pair of socks. Can you believe I still don't own a pair of Quadra Island, Fun Knits or Olympic socks. This is going to be my summer knitting goal.
Anyone who has emailed me and want Quadra Island it will now be available on the internet at the Web Store
I also got in quite a few solid colours as requested by my customers. I will be bringing all of the yarn I bought to Victoria to the Knit Out.
If anyone has any special requests for me to bring to the Knit Out please email me at shelmack@telus.net. I am packing today. Mary if you read this I have remembered you Blue/ Purple Kid silk yarn. This is going to be a really fun weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that I've made it through my work day.....have I mentioned how excited I am? See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!