Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We are ready!!

You can start to register for the Fall Knitting retreat at Tsa-kwa-luten Lodge.
We are ready to accept registration earlier than I thought we would be. I have a list of names and you are all on list as pre registered so feel free to register now. You can register in several different ways
1 - Online at Fun Knits and just follow the links - you can pay with Paypal
2 - Print out this form and mail it to us with the information. If you are paying by check please make it payable to Fun Knits
3 - You can phone the store Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5 pm Pacific time 285-2751. If we are busy and you get the answering machine - we will call back soon.
4 - If you are coming to the Knit Out in Victoria this weekend you can pick up a registration form at the Fun Knits tent on Sunday.
You can read all about the retreat and the lodging at the web site, I think this will fill up quite quickly so if you aren't ready to register yet but want to go on the waiting list email me at shelmack@telus.net
I wanted to get all of this ready before we go to Victoria this weekend. I am taking the flyers down with me.

1 job done and about 20 to go before we leave for Victoria - See you all there

No comments: