Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I started the Knit along

Well I finally got the little carioca baby vest off the needles so I can start the knit along top. Here is a picture of the baby vest. It is nearly done. Just needs the armholes done and sewn up.Carioca Baby vest nearly finishedIt turned out really nice. That yarn is so soft. Hopefully I will finish it tomorrow.
I wanted to use my new addi turbo needles to knit the cotton top. I knit a swatch and my tension is fine on 4mm needles. I am knitting the top with Estelle Royal 100% mecerized cotton in sky blue. swatch in the making
I finally got the top cast on and then it was time to close the store and go home.
cast on top
Today was a great day in the store. Lots of customers were in. Karen's daughter is having a baby in June also so we have a lot in common. She is very busily makimg baby sweaters too.
Opal Hooded baby sweater - too cute
Here is a picture of her cute hooded sweater made with Opal Sweater yarn. That is the most popular colour and I can't keep it in stock. hope to get more soon.

No comments: