Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Look what I got today

I went to the mail today and the Regia Cotton Tip and Top Yarn has arrived. It is so new I can't even link to the Diamond yarn site as they don't have it on yet.
It is wonderfully soft and I have to start a pair of sock tonight. I think this is the nicest cotton sock yarn I have ever felt and the colours are amazing. I hope my pictures can do it justice.
Here is the order all over my couch
Regia Cotton Sock Yarn Order

Here is the close up of the colour samples.
Regia Cotton Sock Yarn close up
I will be putting this yarn on eBay tomorrow.

I am going to make a pair of socks tonight on my knitting machine so I will post them when done. Now the tough part to decide what colour to knit first!!!
I am always excited to get new yarn in.

No comments: