Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yarn reps visited today

Today was fun at the store. Gary and Stephanie the yarn reps for Diamond and Nova Yarns came.
Gary and Stephaine

You can't imagine how much fun it is to look at all the new yarns. I ordered lots of new yarn, Here are some of the new yarns to come into the store and maybe on the eBay store.
Alessandra Gemma
Elizabeth Lavold Silky Wool in colours 11,12,14, 16,001 and 010. I am getting some great Elizabeth Lavold pattern books too.
FFF Karnak in colours 3008,3004, 3032 and 3034
Isis colours 815,814,825,818
Jolliet Multi colours 8083, 8061 and 8068
And I got lots of great cotton yarns and some Supersocks in solid colour and colours.
Too much to list. Now I need a bigger store.
I didn't get much knitting done today. I got the baby vest done in Noro Silk Garden done. It is so cute. It is for the new pattern book.
Silk Garden Baby VestI also worked on the Silk Garden Spiral socks, hope to get them finished tomorrow.
Silk Garden Spiral socks
My Knit along top grew a few inches today too.
I am going to be really busy for the next few days. I am going to Machine Knitters Retreat here on Quadra Island. It starts tomorrow night. So now I have to go pack up my machine and get ready.
I got in the Opal Rodeo today but probably won't get it on the eBay store until next week. I am just way too busy. Sorry for the delay but believe me it is worth the wait.
The Rodeo is wonderful. I wish I could knit a pair of socks in each colour.

No comments: