Sunday, May 01, 2005

A day of finishing items

Today was my day to finish knit items and patterns. I got 90% of it done. One item I am knitting is so borrrrrrrring that it will take a miracle to finish it. It is the poncho I am making out of Noro Silk garden , that in itself should keep me knitting. As soon as I am done posting this blog that is the only thing I am allowed to knit on until it is done. It is 85% done, I just have serious knitters block on this item.
The rest of the Noro I am finished. I got all the ends sewed in and the patterns written and even a picture taken. I took 2 group shots as I didn't feel like doing individual pictures.
Here is all of the knitting I have done so far.
All the Noro Knitting
I took a picture of the table items so you can see them better

Small Noro items
My favorite stuff is the shawl, the baby stuff (vest,leg warmers, hat and booties) my sweater and the Noro socks. They are incredibly cosy. I put reinforment yarn in the toes and heels so they should wear well. The hats are from my patterns I wrote last year.
This was fun but a lot of work. Once the poncho is done I will send all this to get photographed for the book. He wanted easy patterns and these are sure easy. Once the poncho is done I have a great idea for a childs hooded jacket with Noro. I think that will be my next project.
The new Noro colours will be loaded into the Fun Knits eBay store tonight.

As promised I have loaded the pattern for the baby hat and socks on my web site.
It is really quick to knit this set. This will be my new baby present from now on.
The whole set takes about 35gr. of sock yarn.
I still have to finish the little pink sock. Maybe after the poncho. Maybe before the poncho hmmm!!!. How many ways cans I put off the poncho.

Another picture I have to show is my patio set. I actually found a level spot and put it up yesterday, no one got to sit at it because it started to rain shortly after I set it up. So we sat and knit in the store yesterday. Had quite a few knitters in and it was a fun day as usual.
Patio set

No comments: