Saturday, May 14, 2005

Very busy week

This has been a very busy week and I haven't had any time to write in the blog. Sorry for anyone who follows this. I got in some new sock yarn this week and just list it on eBay. One of the yarns I wasn't expecting until early summer came in early. That it the new Opal Petticoat. I think it is the nicest colour that Opal has come out with yet. I am sure this will be a big seller. I plan to make socks for me and a baby set from this for sure.
The other yarn that came in is Opal Prisma.

It is great. The colours are so rich. I love the rusty brown and the sage green and of course the navy. I think I will make a pair of navy for myself it will look great with jeans.

Today will be a busy day at the store. Next weekend I am going to have my annual sock yarn sale. I will post more details on the web site later in the week. I have lots to do to get ready for that.

No comments: