Monday, May 08, 2006

Opal Batik Sale

I am having a Opal Batik sale. I have lots of this yarn in stock so for the month of May it will be on sale for $15.00 Canadian and $13.75 US. You can buy it in the store it at the Web Store. Click on Web Store and then pick the currency you wish to shop in.



This yarn is 60% superwash wool, 30% Acrylic and 10% polyamid. It is very soft and hard wearing yarn. Great for socks, hats, mitts - machine wash and dry



The gauge is 24st. and 32 rows on 3.25mm (US3) needles. The 200 gr ( 7 oz) skein contains 600 meters (656 yards)
I love Batik. It makes great socks, my husband has 2 pair, one in the purple/grey and red. He loves them and they wash and wear very well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I just got in the new Interweave magazine. It is great this month. I picked out at least 5 sweaters I would love to make from it. It will be in the store on Wed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: