Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fun and 1/2 a K

Well I have  5 days to the Victoria Knit Out and  4 1/2 letters to knit. Will I get it done ????
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I also have to pack lotssssssssssssss of sock yarn etc. to bring to the Knit out. Send me good knitting vibes so this will be off the needles and a real sign at my booth on Sunday. About the sign. The N is knit with Patons Kroy , I forget the colour name, the K is knit with Opal Tiger. It is turning out very Tiger like. The next letter N is going to be Opal Parrot, the I - Lorna's Laces Watercolor, T - Red Opal Prisma and the S will be Opal Royal in Purple. At least that is the plan for now. This could change.  I wsh I had a skein of Lorna's lace in the Quadra Island colour but I am all out of it. The new order should be here within a week or 2 but too late for the sign. I am having fun doing the sign. Next I have to figure out how to hang it up.

No comments: