Monday, June 12, 2006

Guess What I Forgot to Take to the Knit Out

Have you guessed yet!!!! The Camera. When we left I knew I had everything I could poosibly need. I had checked and double checked and forgot the first thing on my list - the camera. I have asked people who were there to email me pictures and if anyone was there and has pictures could you email them to shelmack@telus.net. The Knit out was great. I was very busy selling yarn so I didn't get a chance to look around, but I did meet lots of great knitters. It was a nice day - a bit foggy and cool early in the day but it cleared off and got hot by the end of the knit out. A lot of people where there and a lot of wonderful knitted items were around. The fashion show was great. We got a Mom and her daughter to model the Pinwheel sweater. Hope someone sends me that pictures.
By the way I did get the sign done.

No comments: