Thursday, June 08, 2006

FUN KN and 1/2 I done, Will I finish it on time?

I hope so. I have a few days left so I should get some knitting time. We will be travelling to Victoria tonight. Being tourists tomorrow and the on the Vancouver Saturday for Meika's birthday party. The Knit Out is Sunday
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Hope to meet lots of new knitters there. I am bringing tons of sock yarn, needles, books, Island Hues and Sweatermaker  yarn plus some great clearance novelty yarns. This should be great fun. I hope the weater is good. It is supposed to be if you can believe forcasts.  I will take lots of pictures and blog about this weekend wen I get back



Ebay auction will be on as usual but I won't be answering emails and sending invoices as quick as I usually do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley,
Your knitted sign is looking awesome!! I especially like the "K" in the Opal Tiger. Here's hoping you can squeeze in lots of knitting time between now and Sunday! Wish I lived on the island, I would love to go to the Knit Out too!! Just wanted to let you know that my new yarn arrived today, and I love the colours in the "Crazy Colour", am going to cast on the bluish one first (probably tonight). Thanks again for the always great service, and all the best on Sunday, may the sun gods shine on you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelley, is that your pattern for the Pinwheel sweater on Elann? If so, it's GORGEOUS! Great work, and have fun in Victoria!

Deb said...

http://annypurls.blogspot.com/ is holding a Knit a long for that gorgeous pinwheel sweater pattern of yours. I started mine last night. Lovely work!