Saturday, July 08, 2006

New Knitting chair and Fun socks

I made some socks last night on my machine and I had to show how nice they are. This is the Online Fun Color #766. Isn't is great. The Online Fun colors are on sale this month at the Web Store and in store
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now to my new knitting chair. I got a new burgundy leather knitting chair. I love it. When it first came my husband set it up so he got to try it out. Then my Dad tried it out, Mom sat in it and a few other people and that is the extent of my sharing. Now it is just for me. I love it. I have had 2 unplanned naps in it, much needed I guess and have done lots of knitting in it. It is so comfy. The perfect knitting chair.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

rho said...

wow look at the difference in colors in the first picture and the others -- We just got new chairs too and I love my new knitting chair - but it is blue cloth not nice leather like yours...

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

You do know that recliners attract men like flies don't you? :P LoL, I would love one too, but fear I must save up for one for the DH also. Mine in my knitting corner & his DIRECLTY in front of the TV. BTW, I love the color of yours!