Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Help me talk myself into this knitting retreat

I won't need much help with this. I really want to go to - The Pull of Wool - presented by Astor Tsang. This workshop is Sept.29 - Oct 2 at Hollyhock on Cortes Island, one island away from Quadra. I really need a vacation and I think this would be the best break I could get. I would love to go and hangout on Cortes for a few days and let my creativity flow - pour buckets. I have a head full of design ideas and no time to get these thoughts out. Anyways where else does someone who lives on Quadra Island go to get away from it all. - Cortes Island of course.
So what do you think should I go - - - - anyone out there in blog land want to come too. I talked to Astor today and she has a few spots left. That is what I couldn't beleive. I think that is sign that I should go. I figured this soon before it begins it would be full. Mom told me she would work in the store for me. I couldn't convince her to come.

The Pull of Wool is pulling me - Should I to go register.

I would take a notebook and tons of yarn , needles and all my stitch books. I will decide later and let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you should........... I wish I could go!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Uli, you need to go!
In fact, I expect a blog post tomorrow saying that you're all signed up.
And yeah, I wish I could go to. You, me and Uli (and others too), we'd have a blast!