Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Whats coming up??

Lots. I am going to be very busy for the next 2 weeks. I am going to be in the North Island Sewing and Needle Arts show in Campbell River this weekend Feb 23-24. I will have a merchant booth and I am bringing lots of great yarn. The booth wil be open 2 -5pm on Friday and 10 - 5pm on Sat. On Friday evening they are having a Fashion show. Megan and Meika are goign to be in this. They are going to model the Pinwheel Sweaters and Megan will model the Squiggle web shawl.
I am going to see Judy Maclean today and get more sock yarn. She has a few new colours dyed for us. I will bring lots of her yarn to the show.
Next week I and the yarn will be in Victoria - stay tuned for more details on that

2 comments:

Mary said...

You'll be in Victoria?!?! (I read your blog from time to time - first time commenter - and have always wanted to visit Quadra Island, but haven't yet...)

Can't wait to hear why you'll be in town! :) Will you be bringing Opal sock yarn with you? ;)

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to hear that you will be at "Fibre Fest" in Abbotsford in May. Be sure to bring LOTS of yarn, especially for the "Squiggle Shawl". I love it!
I will find your booth quickly to be sure to get colour choices. See you in May.