Saturday, June 02, 2007

Count down to the Knit Out

Next weekend is the Victoria Fibrefest and Knit Out. I can't wait. It starts off on Friday night with a dinner and a fashion show. Megan and Meika are going to be in it and I will get lots of pictures. Reminder - Pack the camera - anyone who really knows me please email shelmack@telus.net on Friday morning early and remind me to take the camera. We will see if that help. I will remember everything else like yarn, clothes,knitting etc but I always forget the camera.
I am teaching a sock knitting class on Sat morning and I will be missing the Victoria yarn crawl. The afternoon I will be taking a weaving class. I will have to figure out how to get to the yarn shops in my lunch I guess.
The evening will be great Stephanie Pearl McPhee aka The Yarn Harlot will be speaking. That shold be a lot of fun
Sunday is the knit Out also going to be great fun. Hope to see lots of knitters there, stop by the Fun Knits tent and say hi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to it too!

Lizz said...

I'm looking forward to it too. I'm coming down with my knitting Mom and my "muggle" Dad. It should be great fun!

Anonymous said...

The group of knitters I'm with have been excited about this for MONTHS!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all the sock yarn you've got because I've been saving up to spend this weekend! ;)