Thursday, February 07, 2008

Crafty Arts

My neighbour store is Hummingbird Office anf Arts Supply. I spend a lot of time in there buying store supplies getting photo copies etc. I notcied they have a weekend of fun planned this weekend and they still have room if you want to register.

Here is the info

Four classes in one day

Held at Heriot Bay Inn on Quadra Island
- Learn to do lovely lettering
- Explore the art of watercolour
- Design with fabric pastels
- Create fun original cards

Sat Feb 9th - 9 am - 5 pm
Cost for all day $115. plus tax
This includes lunch

If you want to make a night of it you can stay at Heriot Bay Inn on Saturday night for an extra $30. - great deal
Call 285-3334 for more details or to register.
This sounds like fun - I would go if I didn't have to work in the store.

No comments: