Friday, August 29, 2008

Last call for the Retreat

I feel like a bar tender calling Last call but it is just that. We have a few spaces left and would love to fill them. Give us a call if you have been wanting to attend but not sure. We can only book for 1 more week.
Call 250-285-2751 or register on the internet

I got back from Gibsons last weekend and have been too busy to blog. it was amazing. My weaving class with Jane Stafford was awesome. I learned so much. Plain weave is way more exciting than it sounds. Jane is a great teacher and certainly taught me a lot. I would highly recommend any of her courses.
Selling at Gibsons was amazing also. My daughter ran the booth for 2 days and I ran it on Saturday once my course was done. What fun this show was.
I am taking off this weekend for Nelson Island again for a few days of spinning/ knitting/sleeping/ swimming/ boating and real relaxing. I just got in a new Ashford Joy wheel as a demo wheel for the store so I am taking it and a bag of fleece away with me. Can't wait.

No comments: