Monday, June 05, 2006

F U done on my knit sign

I have 6 days left until the Victoria Knit Out and I am knitting a sign for my booth at the Knit out. I have 6 letters left to knit so if I do a letter a day I will make it.  The F is Lorna's Laces - Fun knits colour, the U is Gedifra # 5768. I have doubled the sock yarn and using some tough wool blend cone yarn I had for the background. It is too rough for a garment so a perfect way to use it up. The picture doesn't do the U justice. It is green and gold tweed and getting more gold from left to right. Maybe when I get a daylight shot with more letters done it will show up.  This is my count down to the Knit Out. The next letter is going to be knit with  Paton's Kroy in pink , green and orange. Should be bright.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, that's going to be amazing!

Anonymous said...

This looks great already, can't wait to see the finished version!