Saturday, June 03, 2006

See -- I can finish pairs

Well Mom knit one pair. These are the old fashioned looking socks we knit for the photo shoot in New York this month. These are socks for Little Bo Peep, Jack and Jill and Little Miss Muffet. Jack socks are nearly done. I need to finish them today. Mom made the little lacy knee highs in white Regia Silk. I made the big shaped knee highs with Patons Kroy and the little socks are using the Eagle flight pattern modified (cast on 48 instead of 64) using Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy. This makes great socks. I am going to make a pair for myself and see how the yarn wears.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am knitting a sign for the Knit Out next weekend. It will say Fun Knits of course. I just started it so I will show it tomorrow when I have more knit. It is definately a Fun Knit.

No comments: