Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Stuff





Here is what I was going to post before we were so rudely interupted by Norwalk Virus. We are all feeling much better now.

I got a wonderful new sweater from my Mom for Christmas. It was finished a little after Christmas but that is OK. It is a little tight so now it fits better since I was sick. I don't recommend Norwalk as weight loss method but it does work. The sweater is knit with Cherry Tree Hill Potluck Bulky. Mom used 5 of the 6 skeins to knit this. It is her own design and I love it. I love the way the front patterned. I also got in some new sock yarn to the store. Wow is it ever nice. I only got 2 balls of each colour so far and I am not offering it for sale on the web site yet. It is SWTC TOFUtsie selling for $17.50 Canadian. If anyone wants some just email me and we can work out a sale. I only have 30 balls well less now as some have sold. This yarn is wonderful . I took a ball to the hospital with me and started some socks to match my new sweater. It is really nice to knit with. I am knitting my socks with #727 the colour on my new sweater above. I will post a picture of my sock once I get more done on it. Here is a picture of my little Beanie Bunny in his new sweater. I decided to make store sample sweaters to show the yarn and put them on Teddy Bears and Bunnies. This little bunny is wearing patons Soy Wool blend. It is really nice yarn so soft and warm.

No comments: