Monday, March 10, 2008

Fiberfest was amazing






We are back from Fibrefest and I will need a few days to recover from it. I sold tons of yarn and fleece. It was a lot of fun. It was great to see old friends and make new friends. I love to meet people I only know from internet sales. It is nice to put a face on a name and get to know the person a bit. I must say I was so busy at this event that the first picture I got of the booth was while we were tearing it down. It was a nice booth and I loved the set up this year so I am sorry I didn't get pictures.

I sold loads of Kauni (I sold out of EQ again) and sock yarn and lots of fleece. The sock kits were a real hit and will be available on the internet this week. I will blog when they are available.

Megan and family came out to see the festival and go to the midway that was in town and then help us tear down the booth. Meika was very cute and seriously helped with packing.

No comments: