Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pattern Subscriptions from Louet

This just opened - a new pattern subscription service from Louet. I love Louet yarns and their patterns so I subscribed this morning. So far I have downloaded 4 patterns I just love. There are 2 free patterns to give an idea of what their patterns are like. I love the Eurobag and I have ordered some kits for the store. I plan to make one as soon as the yarn comes in. Wouldn't make a very good knitting bag unless it was lined but it would certainly be a good grocery bag or beach bag.
If you do subscribe make sure you mentioned Fun Knits referred you. They have an incentive bonus for retailers.
In news from the store. Things are quite busy as usual getting last minute things ready for the retreat. We still have lots of room at the retreat if you have been thinking about coming but were worried it's too late. Give us a call at the store Tues - Sat 10am - 5pm Pacific time
1-250-285-2751

No comments: