Monday, December 26, 2005

Had a wonderful Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. All of the relatives came (not all at the same time). We went to church, we opened presents all day, had a wonderful turkey dinner and more goodies than I would ever admit to. It was wonderful. One of the best parts of the day is I held and played with Meika all day. She didn't want to get passed around too much. She was picky who held her. She came to me and her other Nana, Mom and Dad and my sister, she had a wonderful nap on the couch with my husband. Once the big crowd of relatives came in the evening she only want me or her Mom and Dad, so I got her all evening. She had a great bath in the kitchen sink with about 12 people all enjoying how cute she was, She got new rubber duckies and we all swear she said duck and bath. She splashed up the whole kitchen counter and the floor.
You should see the mess of my house today. It is totalled (except for the few square feet that came clean with Meiks's bath). The house looks like a very fun family of 30* decended on it. They are all sleeping and it is peaceful in here right now. I think I will go and knit. We can tackle the mess when they all get up.
I will post some pictures when I find the camera.
Merry Christmas to all who read this -1 day late.

No comments: