Tuesday, May 16, 2006

In Store Sale and Knitting Guild Info

This week we are having an instore sale at Fun Knits. All sock yarn will be 10% off. I just got in new Trekking XXL in 15 colours. Its great yarn.
We are having our next Knitting guild meeting on Thursday evening at 7pm. The dishcloth pattern I picked for this month is called the Knitted Dragonfly Cloth. I thought this is a great sunny summertime dish cloth.
I haven't found a sock patterna s I am very behind in my sock knitting and all my knitting. I actually got my knitting done for the Cherry Tree hill contest but it needs a bit of finishing. I hope to get it totally done tomorrow. Pictures coming soon.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Will the Trekking XXL show up in the web store? I really want to get my hands on some of the tweedy ones-

tammy said...

Oh! Me too! I feel a need to play with some Trekking. Please put it in the webstore.