Sunday, November 19, 2006

Opal Hundertwasser is here


The Opal Hundertwasser is really nice. Much nicer than the picture and the first yarn to go into the new store. It is the only yarn in the new store. Later today I will take a proper picture of the yarn and show you how great it is. The link to the late artist's web site and sideways sock pattern are on the web site. Go to web store - currency of choice and you will find the yarn just under New yarn.
My last day in the store was wonderful. Lots of yarn shoppers. I didn't get any packing done yet but I am going to start that today. After working in the old store I went to the new store for a while and just sat there and figured out where to put shelves etc. It was nice to have some time to just ponder. I should have brought my knitting as I got nothing done but just look around.
Off to start packing

No comments: